How can I send in my comments/praise/complaints?
If you have questions, complaints, job applications or any suggestions in general, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I post?
Just 2 simple steps!
1. Create an account (or don't)
Users can create a special Goldper10 account with payment information. If your content earns you over $20 in ad profit by the end of the month, we will cut you a check! If you dont want to make an account, no worries! Leave us your e-mail and we will shoot you a message if you hit the $20 mark!
2. Upload your content
We wanted to make sure that uploading content was the quickest and easiest thing possible. Just press the upload button and pick the files you want to share. We'll handle the rest! To post your own articles, use the Post feature! We support images, video embeds, and much more!
If you don't want to upload content, you can still be a part of the Goldper10 family. Feel free to check out content, recommend it to friends, and give comment! If you notice anything great from another site, feel free to link it by using the link button.
Why is signing up (create an account) important?
1. No impersonators! Verifying your email prevents others from using your email address when posting on sites.
2. More convenient commenting! With a verified profile, your comments will not get stuck in moderation or in the spam filter.
3. Allow us to contact you when your posting earns you over $20
4. With your email, when your content earns you over $20 in ad revenue by the end of the month, we will shoot you a message.
Are there restrictions to comments?
You may not use comments, notes or replies to make statements which are racist, bigoted or which contain other forms of hate speech. Profanity and strong language is generally prohibited within the community.
How do I report Copyright infringement?
If you see anything on our site that you believe infringes your copyright rights, you may notify us by sending email@example.com the following information:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed.
2. Identification of the material on our servers that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed, including the URL or other information to enable us to locate the material.
3. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by you as copyright owner, or by your agent, or by law.
4. A statement that the information in your notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner (or authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of the exclusive copyright right that is allegedly being infringed.
5. Your physical or electronic signature, or of someone authorized to act on your behalf.
6. Instructions on how we may contact you: preferably email, but also address and phone.
What is Copyright?
Under most national laws and international copyright treaties you receive a copyright automatically in any original work as you make it. Registration may be required to exercise some rights, like commencing a lawsuit. Copyright does NOT protect ideas. Copyright protects the expression of ideas or the ways in which an idea is materially placed or expressed in the work.
Can I remove my content?
Yes, we respect the producer's control of their creations. Poster can email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request content removal. Once ownership is confirmed, content will be remove immediately
Can I post the same content elsewhere?
Yes, we respect the producer's control of their creations. Poster is free to post their content at multiple locations simultaneously or move the content from Goldper10 to elsewhere.
Can we get a contract?
No, sorry. Our company is very small and does not have any money to pay for legal fees. The way we operate is essentially a trust-based system. If you look at our Terms of Service, Goldper10.com has complete control over how much we pay our content creators. However, content creators have complete control over hosting their own content on Goldper10.com. If we ever mistreat you or refuse to pay, you can immediately remove your content. Furthermore, since we are just growing we are extremely reluctant to have any bad publicity. Rest assured that you will be paid but there will not be a contract.